Friday, August 31, 2012

Let's Talk About Mike Wallace

Did somebody say Mike Wallace???
Recently, I have come under attack from several league members for listing Mike Wallace as an elite player. Now, I ordinarily wouldn't even dignify your comments with a response, but this seemed like a special case. The vast majority of you play fantasy football like you're autistic kittens pawing at an iPad-- you have no idea what you're doing, you have no understanding of the rules, and your actions are harmlessly adorable.

With that being said, I'm not going to show you all the models that predict greatness for Wallace. I won't bore you with comparables, or waste your time talking about what his ceiling could be.

I'm gonna let Bill Barnwell do that.

In closing, I'd like announce that Mike Wallace has officially been jinxed and that he will probably never play another down of football in his life.

Please accept my invitation to go fuck yourselves.

Several CABC members should probably wear a helmet at all times

No comments:

Post a Comment