Thursday, November 12, 2009

T-H-U-R-S-D-A-Y is the same number of letters as F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L

vs

Tonight marks the start of the NFLN season. There has been quite a bit of controversy centered around The Network over the years, but I can safely say that I don't give a shit about tonight's game. I pay for premium cable, but why waste my time watching the second-rate Bears go up against the Pride of the Mountain West, Alex Smith, and the Prodigal Son of Industrial Boulevard, Michael Crabtee? I've got better shows to watch like 30 Rock, Community, and Real Housewives of Orange County. Plus a little show called Sportscenter will tell me everything I care to know about this showdown in The Gay Area. So remember to set your rosters now before it's too late.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T while being served by at Bigler lookalike at lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment