Monday, August 31, 2009

That Makes Me a Saaaad Panda...

Bill Belichick got a little choked up during the announcement that Tedy Bruschi was retiring:

"I've had the privilege of coaching a lot of great players and great leaders in National Football League and . . . I'll . . . . I'll just put Tedy up there with all of them and above all of them."

"If you ask me to sum it up - how I feel about Tedy Bruschi in five seconds," Belichick said. "He's the perfect player. He's the perfect player."

"I'm in that team meeting sometimes and I hear [Belichick] speak," Bruschi said. "And I swear it's the same thing I would say."

Jesus, get a room.

From PFT

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My MS Paint skills are improving. Soon I'll be an accredited graphic designer.

    ReplyDelete