Thursday, October 7, 2010

You're Welcome



-Prelude-
This song is dedicated to all the girls I ever dated.
To all the women I ever loved when I was growin' up.
Now say uh-huh, whatever, whatever, whatever (4x)

-Verse 1-
Her name was Lisa, took her out to Max's for a slice of pizza
Little fashionista, said "Hi, my name's Johnny and it's nice to meet ya."
Ask her where she from, she said "Bayside, away from the slums."
I decided to make my assumptions, my buddy and my Teddy Ruxpin's.
So I asked her name. Already knew it but I had to play games.
Why? Well let's just say that getting shut down's a shame
She's so stuck up, I'm so in love
But no one's loved her like I love her
But she's never fucked her homie
But I fucked Stacey Carosi

-Chorus-
That's what girls do, play you from the start.
That's what girls do, just to break your heart.
That's what girls do, they love to play you like a fool.
That's what girls do, the one's I knew in high school.
Now say uh-huh, whatever, whatever, whatever (4x)

-Verse 2-
Her name Kapowski, said whaddup then I said I'm out-ski.
Head cheerleader when she's around she makes me all tense have trouble pronouncing.
Plus she already got a man. Big man on campus, I'll be goddamned. (That's whack).
(Crazy motherfucker that's Zack! How you gonna out do that?) Good point.
Guess I can't. So I move on. Plus her girl Jessie got it going on.
It might get messy cause she's off and on with a wrestler who's really strong.
Her girl Tori's another story. Think she's whistling to the wheat field.
Some times I'm AC Slater, but most of the time I know how Screech feels.

-Chorus-

Please baby, you know you've got me on my knees beggin' please...

1 comment:

  1. Where can I buy jeans with two built in belts and pleats? I have this friend, you see...

    ReplyDelete