Monday, August 13, 2012

THE DOUBLE J RISES

Inside JerryWorld


Jason Garrett: TELL ME ABOUT GOODELL! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK???

Sean Payton: [fearful silence]

Garrett executes Gregg Williams

Sean Payton: Whatever you do to me, he'll do worse.


Roger Goodell: Right you are, brother!

Garrett: Ahh! How the fuck did you get in here?

Goodell: That is none of your concern! The fire rises.

Garrett: What the fuck are you talking about?

Goodell: Your punishment must be more severe!

Grabs Garrett, tattoos "8-8 FOREVER" on his forehead.


The Goddamn Double J: Unhand that ginger faggot!

Goodell: Mr. Jones! I am the Cowboys' reckoning. You will watch as your team misses the playoffs and when Cowboys Stadium is ashes, then, Mr. Jones, then you have my permission get drunk and fire your coach.

The Goddamn Double J: We've got two new stud cornerbacks. Romo is a GODDAMN star. DeMarcus is the NFL sack KING! We're winnin' it all this year! Nothing you can do will stop me!

Goodell: You realize I must kill you now.


 The Goddamn Double J: Help me Wolfman Rob!


Wolfman Rob: [howls angrily]

Goodell: NOTHING CAN STOP ME!!!

The Goddamn Double J: YEEEHAWWWW!!! I AM FUCKING CRAZY!!!

Garrett: Do you ever miss it here, Sean?

Payton: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment